Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It's been a while since I've last written, but I thought I'd drop this out there.  Having grown up in Chicagoland, it was not uncommon to live through storms, and to be without power.  But (!) when it took too long to restore Wet snow?  Yes.  Heavy snow?  Sure.  A lot of snow?  Not really...certainly the power lines should have been able to withstand the weight of this...it wasn't that much!

Where is the outcry?  Where is the call for action?  Where is the anger?

Well...I guess this just means that school will be canceled another day...it's not like we need extra time in school...after all...WV ranks right up there with the top notch states, like Alabama, Louisiana and a few others!

Lost wages?  Lost educational opportunities?  Lost efficiency?

Seems like life, I'm sorry to say.

+WMK

No comments:

Post a Comment